NBS Scheduling is focused on precision placement of your operation – which means getting the RIGHT PERSON, to the RIGHT JOB, at the RIGHT TIME.
As with all aspects of NBS, it is easy to customize the scheduling tool to meet your specifications. Once your rules and preferences are set, the rigorous day-to-day task of creating schedules is eliminated. From filling a shift due to a call-out, to having someone out for an extended period of time, scheduling gives you all the tools to keep your vehicles on the road driving revenue up. Even filling short-term absences is stress-free as you can easily locate individuals who qualify as replacements. Activate the Time Clock feature to provide your staff with an easy clock in/out experience. You can even go as far as enhancing clocking in/out location security, so you don’t have to worry about extra hours on your payroll.
Ninth Brain Suite strives to deliver a unique set of tools working as a synchronized unit. The Scheduling component is no exception. It is designed to work within Ninth Brain Suite for merging data and streamlining processes.
Feature set includes:
- Scalable Crew Scheduling
- Dynamic Shift Patterns Builder
- Rotation Creation with Employee Assignment
- Assign Vehicles to Shifts
- Automated Schedule Generator
- Five Interactive Viewpoints of the Schedule
- Employee iCal Option to View Schedule
- Employee Credential Rule Check (make sure your employees are properly credentialed for that shift)
- Work Status Rules to ensure proper crew rest
- Open Shift Bidding Including on Time Off Requests
- Employee Availability Tracking
- Sick and Injury Restriction Management
- Leave Management Process
- Schedule Change Tracking
- Special Event, On-Call, and Ride Along Shifts
- Shift Notifications
- Simple Clock-in/Clock-out Experience
- Attendance Tracking and Communication
- Time Sheet Export
Next StepsSchedule a demo or ask any questions you may have.