Ninth Brain’s Run Log tool simplifies the process of collecting and analyzing pertinent information related to a run. The Run Log is completely customizable to match the needs of your company’s process and provides the ability to store all relevant data in one area for easy access and review. Provide your staff with our platform to input basic run details, attach corresponding Risk Assessments, complete Debrief & Utilization forms, capture GAMUT metrics, and process any Incidents that may have occurred during the run all in one area.
Utilize our Run Log Chart Review process to allow for peer-to-peer review or for management review of an attached Patient Chart. Once a run is logged by the crew, an authorized user may access the Review Charts dashboard to claim the chart. The reviewer would fill out the Chart Review form that you created and begin threads of communication with crew and management
Run Log capabilities include the following:
- Create an unlimited number of Run Log types -Flight, Ground, Non-Patient, Drill, etc.
- Develop forms from scratch or utilize Ninth Brain templates for Debrief, Utilization Review, and/or Chart Review for each Run Log type.
- Require crew member sign off for Debriefs
- Include GAMUT fields in the Utilization Review area for quick GAMUT metric collection
- Set Chart Reviews to be an automatic part of a run or manually choose which runs need review
- Use Priority I and II identifiers and automatically alert individuals
- Link Risk Assessments to runs
- Track QI incidents directly on the run
- Upload additional needed documentation into the Run
- View Customizable Run Log Listing Grid to view information that is important to you!
- Utilize our reporting area with expansive filtering tools to pull Run Log details and GAMUT metric summary report.
Next StepsSchedule a demo or ask any questions you may have.