Quality Improvement Incident Tracker
We all know every company needs an organized system to answer the questions “How are we doing?”; “Can we do better?”; “Are we promoting safety?”; “Do we have established plans and procedures?” and most important, “Are the plans working?”……After all, sound business practices advise it; industry accreditations, like CAAS and CAMTS, demand it.
Uploading your health, safety, and quality policies, procedures and plans to NBS is a great way to start. Utilizing the Quality Improvement tool with pre-defined and custom-defined incidents aids in improving execution of those plans that you already have in place.
QI incident tracking made easy by having the following:
- Nineteen predefined incident record templates, such as:
- Medication Error
- Equipment Failure
- Patient Injury
- The ability to create your own company-specific incident records
- Ability to create assignment workflow on a “need-to-know” basis
- Notifications for incidents requiring review
- Real-time reports to help you analyze key performance indicators
- Communication with those involved for loop closure and notification requirements
- QI Dashboard for quick and easy incident tracking & management
- Customizable QI Listing Grid to view QI Incident Information important to you!
Quality Improvement Tracker
Next StepsSchedule a demo or ask any questions you may have.