Fire Department Management Solution
Running a fire department’s daily business—on top of the dangerous extinguishing and rescue efforts firefighters undertake—is a difficult chore. Using manual spreadsheets to maintain schedules, firefighter credentials, training, safety issues, and reports adds more layers of work to an operation that’s already busy enough.
Ninth Brain’s software for fire departments solves those paperwork issues with a centralized, convenient suite of programs that streamlines your operational requirements and information. We can help you manage your fire department’s crucial business with our simplified, powerful suite of applications. Ninth Brain addresses all the administrative and personnel concerns, and puts you in control of all the vital information to keep functioning:
- Organize your fire department’s important information. Manage all your firefighters’ credentials and training, individual records, emergency contact information, turnout and bunker gear, and more with our customizable, mobile-friendly software.
- Supervise your firefighters’ credentials with Ninth Brain’s training tracker. Create customized information sheets to input and display your staff’s ongoing and completed training and send them automatic emails for scheduled classes. Keep your ISO classification intact and have all the information you need for ISO audits at your fingertips.
- Make customized forms and checklists with the Ninth Brain modules. Set up checklists for equipment and base inspections that your crews can fill out on mobile devices. Assign forms for your firefighters to complete and have them attached to their personal records for later review.
- Use our Learning Management System in our fire department training software to build courses with customized exams. Review your trainees’ answers to questions, and tailor future courses to retain strengths and remove deficiencies in the exam. Let your trainees fill course evaluations, and automatically attach completed training certifications to employee records for progress reports to education officers.
- Take advantage of Ninth Brain’s educational library to help provide education to meet state licensing and regulatory requirements. Enroll your firefighters in one of over 70 courses to bring firefighters to NFPA compliance standards, such as Basic Pump Operations, Hydrant Inspections, Suppression Systems and more.
- Help your EMS employees with our lineup of CAPCE-approved courses. Directly attach them to your firefighters’ required credentials to avoid combing through roster attendance lists to attach CE’s.
- Keep your firefighters fit for duty with our Employee Health Module. Streamline your work injury logs to create OSHA reports. Set up required health events for different department positions to verify the crew receives proper exams. Ensure SCBA fit testing is completed on time and notify department Chiefs with a full report.
- Use our Quality Improvement tracker to report, investigate, and follow through on incidents inside your department. Create custom incident tracking tools that incorporate employee information to investigate issues, and to monitor and lower your department’s risk.
- Keep your shift pattern up-to-date with Ninth Brain’s fire department scheduling software. Assign shifts with the push of a button, easily fill in designed rotations and publish them to the calendar. Monitor proposed trades between employees and certify management approval. Track overtime with hard and soft rules to make sure your budget is on track.
Next StepsSchedule a demo or ask any questions you may have.