Ninth Brain (https://www.ninthbrain.com/) is currently seeking a customer service oriented professional with excellent phone and email communication skills. This role is pertinent to building upon the friendly, relatable, and knowledgeable brand that Ninth Brain carries in the marketplace. The primary responsibility is to train our Healthcare business clients on how to implement and customize the Ninth Brain software platform. This is accomplished via teleconferencing, in-person contact, and email communication. As in all positions at Ninth Brain, this person will also wear many hats within the company, and assist with client retention, sales, advertising and marketing initiatives, and more. This is an excellent opportunity for a tech savvy, high energy, inquisitive, self-motivated, critical thinking individual who is looking to be a part of our team to grow our company.
Job Title: Cortex Navigator (Software Trainer)
Job Location: Telecommute position; Applicants must reside in the state of Michigan
Job Duration: Full-Time position; M-F 8am to 5pm with some night and weekend when traveling.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Relevant Work Experience: 2 years or greater
- Implement and maintain training process and procedures along with supporting documentation.
- Work to enhance training process over time to stay relevant with industry needs.
- Create and maintain up-to-date demonstration videos.
- Schedule and train new clients all the way through their training process.
- Effectively convey Ninth Brain’s offering via online and in-person demonstrations of the NBS software.
- Travel to healthcare industry-specific conferences, when needed, to gain potential prospects and cultivate relationship with current clients.
- Aid in social media programs, google AdWord programs, and other advertising initiatives for NBS.
- Collaboratively work with others inside our company and develop outside vendor relationships.
- Assist other departments when needed for customer support and software testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years in sales and/or customer service-oriented positions
- Experience in consultative selling, B2B sales, software demonstration a plus
- Excellent problem solving, networking, verbal, written, presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships with clients
- Ability to travel and work at conferences and tradeshows across the country (1-4 conferences a year potentially)
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Proficient with Microsoft office, online meeting/demo sites, and CRM software
- Experience in marketing, advertising, and social media initiatives a plus
- Able to work from home, in a secure non-disruptive environment.
- Patient, Positive, and Motivating personality a MUST!
Please submit resumes to Courtney Pittenger: [email protected]