Air Medical Management Solution
Air medical transportation entails multiple areas of risk. Combining aviation and medicine requires you and your crew to stay on top of what’s important so you can operate safely and professionally. Managing all the documentation you need can add another layer of stress to an already tense situation and using old-fashioned spreadsheet software or entering mass amounts data by hand only compounds what’s already a tough job.
Ninth Brain’s air medical management software keeps all your vital resources in one basket. Credential tracking, safety notifications, and risk assessments are just a few of the daily operations our suite of solutions can manage. Our products take a significant amount of the paperwork, manual recording, and tedious tasks, and put them into an automated system that’s easy to launch and operate.
- Keep track of your crew’s personal information, including flight suit sizes, locker numbers, emergency contacts and more.
- Push notifications to your flight crew with a customized sign-in page and dashboard and verify their receipt and review. Send out announcements, new protocols, community information, recognition of employee excellence and other messages, and automatically include attachments like YouTube videos.
- Use our credential tracker to verify required and recommended certification for up-to-date air medical licenses. Track your employees’ attendance and completed hours without having to ask.
- Take advantage of our Learning Management System and library to build courses specific to your air medical program and track your crews’ progress. Encourage employee registration and keep attendance with CAMTS-approved, scannable sign-in sheets. Many of our medical courses are CAPCE- or ANCC-approved to use for recertification of licenses.
- Use our Quality Improvement module to track and trend incidents and “high risk/low volume” procedures. Record all aircraft take-offs and track them with our system’s Run Log feature. Ensure your management team fully addresses issues before closure.
- Build your Safety Management System with incident tracking and loop closure and assign an incident through your company-defined Quality Improvement process.
- Select GAMUT metrics appropriate for your program and prepare them for submission with our templated GAMUT report.
- Communicate with flight crews to address specific transport issues. Help your crews perform peer-to-peer chart reviews with customized forms, specific to your program’s most important areas. Use forms inside our Run Log module to gather and report information for research projects.
- Fill out all-important Risk Assessments using our customizable RA tool. Track risk trends inside your company and use our mitigation feature to find an acceptable risk level for crews according to their experience and ability.
- Create customizable crew reports, safety audits, orientation evaluators, even simple procedures like uniform ordering with our form builder.
- Maintain your company’s schedule. Ensure crew members’ certifications and licenses are up-to- date, and automatically prevent employees with expired or incomplete accreditation from being scheduled. View and modify schedules and download schedule information to personal device calendars.
- Verify that crews are checking equipment or aircraft with our Checklist module. Use timestamps to certify prompt checkups and solicit employee responses to issues.
- Track your employee health, annual flight physicals, immunization status, TB, and more to ensure their fitness for duty and submit reports straight to OSHA.
Next StepsSchedule a demo or ask any questions you may have.